Call for Abstracts and Registration is now open.
Detailed information is available in the attached flyer and from the conference webpage:
Plenary Speakers include:
- Sir Gregory Winter, Cambridge, Nobel Prize in 2018
- Stephan Hell, Göttingen, Nobel Prize 2014
- Eva Nogales, Berkeley (Biophysical Society Lecture, sponsored by BPS)
- Julio Fernandez, Columbia
- Jenniffer Lippincott-Schwartz, Janelia Research Campus
- Patricia Bassereau, CNRS
- Gregory Voth, Chicago
- Madan Rao, Bangalore
The Plenary talks will be complemented by 25 Parallel Sessions hosting a variety of Contributed talks.
- March 15th: Submission deadline for bursary applications
- March 20th: Call for Abstracts deadline
- April 4th: Abstracts acceptance
- April 15th: Registration deadline for presentations
- April 29th: Early Registration deadline
See you all in Madrid!