Fifth Joint Meeting of The Calorimetry Conference (CALCON) and International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics (ICCT) – CALCON·ICCT 2018.
This year’s conference marks the 5th Joint Meeting of CALCON and ICCT, and will take place at Granlibakken Resort on the shores of Lake Tahoe within the majestic Sierra Nevada for a memorable Joint Meeting of the respective societies.
The conference has an exciting and diverse Scientific Program comprised of twelve symposia focused on the following relevant and timely topics:
- Biomolecular Folding, Function, and Stability
- Macromolecular Association and Recognition
- Biopharmaceutical Applications and Drug Discovery
- Thermodynamics of Colloids, Surfactants, and Interfaces
- Thermal Physics of Condensed Matter and Materials
- Microfluidics, Nanotechnology, and New Techniques
- Phase Equilibria and Transitions
- Liquid Solutions and Fluid Mixtures
- Thermodynamic Properties of Ionic Liquids
- Energy Materials and Sources
- Databases, Global Analysis, Modeling, and Simulations
- Advances in Chemical Thermodynamics Education
For program details, please check:
Further, and ITC workshop will also take place on Saturday/Sunday (04-05 August 2018)!
Details can be found in http://www.calorimetry-conference.org/CalCon2018/ITCWorkshop.htm